Monday, July 27, 2009

Party for my baby


Next week, we will be having another party. But this time it is for my baby. Joanne is going to throw a baby shower for the baby and me. I am very grateful to her because she arranged everything from planning the date, creating the invitations, choosing the party theme, doing the shower favors and a lot more. Cliff, my husband nephew, is in charge of cooking and food preparation. The upcoming event will be held at our place. It is just a small party with relatives and friends. I am excited to meet my husband's other relatives. I hope everything will be ok.

Aside from baby shower, we also have two events to celebrate next week: my husband's birthday and Joanne graduation. I don’t have any gift yet. Tomorrow I’ll go to the mall and shop a gift.






0 comments on "Party for my baby"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin