Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Car Accessories


Last weekend, my husband and I, together with the Fajardos went fishing in Bettendorf, Iowa. Hubby drove the car and we traveled for three hours. While on our way, we got lost because there were so many road constructions. Good thing we had the Global Positioning System in our car, usually referred to as GPS device. Just imagine without it we could be driving around the area. Having car accessories are very much important these days especially if you like hitting the road. It is very significant as the car itself. It can make your driving relaxed and pleasurable. If you are traveling with your family, the kids will enjoy watching movie if you have a car DVD player and good subwoofer. My husband and I love listening music so he installed cassette/CD combo in our car. And our favorite radio station is the WMBI 90.1 FM, Moody Radio. Other people may think having good car accessories are unnecessary but they just don’t know the significance or change it can make when having a long car trip.

My husband birthday will be tomorrow. I am thinking of giving him a gift like a car. lol. No, I am just kidding. Since he loves fishing, I think I would just buy him a fishing rod. Or maybe buy him accessories for his car like radar detector. It is a passive electronic device used to determine or monitor if your speed is being monitored by law enforcement. My husband has the tendency to over the speed limit, so this will save us money on speeding tickets. Got to go to the mall for the gifts and then buy groceries for the party.




0 comments on "Car Accessories"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin