Friday, September 18, 2009

Avril Lavigne separated with her husband Deryck Whibley



After three year s of marriage, Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley are separating on good terms. She posted in her website about how she feels with their relationship .

Deryck and I have been together for 6 and a half years. We have been friends since I was 17, started dating when I was 19, and married when I was 21. I am grateful for our time together, and I am grateful and blessed for our remaining friendship. I admire Deryck and have a great amount of respect for him. He is the most amazing person I know and I love him with all my heart. Deryck and I are separating and moving forward on a positive note.

Thank you to all my family, friends and fans for all your support.

Avril


Deryck wrote a message on his MySpace page about the split.

"The past 6 and a half years have been the most amazing years of my life. It's sad it has come to an end but Avril and I are still family and moving forward in the most positive way possible," reads the note. "Our decision to part ways is amicable and she holds a special place in my heart and forever will be a great and amazing friend. Thanks to all our family, friends and fans for all the support."

Acoording to People.com, the Canadian couple tied the knot in July 2006 at a private estate in Montecito, California. Avril in the meanwhile launched her new clothing range at New York fashion week.




0 comments on "Avril Lavigne separated with her husband Deryck Whibley"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin