Friday, December 12, 2008

Little Mermaid



My favorite movie when I was a kid. I love ariel's voice, the mermaid princess. Then I thought to be mermaid someday.hehe. How awesome to see the beauty under the sea. Well, probably I should just start to learn scuba diving.




3 comments on "Little Mermaid"

ruthie on 6:13 AM said...

I want to be a mermaid too!!!

eva on 10:50 AM said...

hi ruthie. ako din gusto ko.hehhe. thanks for checking my site. take care.

Anonymous said...

me too ,i like it!!The last time I saw the Little Mermaid was along time. I remember it like it was yesterday. I thought I was the best musical theater that I had ever been to even the tickets price was hard to get them. Before I used not to research enough to see if there were better pricing. But after finding this site, I’m so happy coz I ‘m saving some dollars via, you can find it here if I remember it:
http://www.ticketpolice.com/theater-tickets/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin