Friday, March 28, 2008

US visa interview


Finally I got my tourist visa yesterday. I am so happy to death I cant believe I will be in US soon. My appointment was 12:30 pm but got interviewed around 2:30 pm. It was my second application and I got denied before (two years ago). Here's how the interview went through:

Myself: Good afternoon (smiling)
Consul: Good afternoon and she said to wait for a minute (smiling)
Myself: ok
Consul: So who is Anderson ( name of person i will be staying with)
Myself: He is my uncle
Consul: What does he do?
Myself: He is working in hospital as Radio Tech
Consul: What is your course in college?
Myself: I took Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Eng'g
Consul: How long are you working in your company
Myself: 5 years and 5 months
Consul: So what are reasons that you will go back after your trip?
Myself: I have company bond because of my training for ccna certification. My boyfriend and I bought a house last January so I have to go back and check on how they will build the house.
Consul: What is the work of your boyfriend?
Myself: an engineer also
Consul: ohh so any plans of getting married? (smiling)
Myself: Yes probably next year. (laughing a little bit and smiling)
Consul: ok go to delbros and process your visa. (gave to me the yellow paper)
Myself: thank you so much
Consul: Is your boyfriend going with you?
Myself: No he is not coming with me. thank u so much again. (smiling)

Just pray really hard and be confident. Good luck to guys who are planning to apply US tourist visa.

0 comments on "US visa interview"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin